Saturday, September 1, 2012

Happy September

I have been busy the past few days, most of it just stress and didn't really have the desire to write or do much on the computer.  Also I will be returning to work part time next week so I need to get ready for that.  However I am going to try and catch up and post some recipes and tips that I enjoy in the meantime.

While I didn't write much, I did make some new items and have already sold some.  I made many new flavored lip balms, a new eczema cream for a friend of my daughter's, plantain salve, and some more soap.  I also made some cold capsules to get ready for winter and elderberry syrup.  Oh and I made a new deodorant with a recipe I tweaked and am loving it!

I will either be back on later tonight or tomorrow for more posting.  But for now, have a great night!




No comments:

Post a Comment