Thursday, August 2, 2012

Waiting to post the August FOTM

Just waiting for the new FOTM to come out so I can post it here.  Had to organize all my supplies and ingredients for my homemade products.  Realized I was double ordering some items.  Seem that keeping the receipts isn't good enough if I don't remember to look at them so being the anal person I am I did a spreadsheet so it all looks neat...lol

Had plans to make lotion and deodorant today but neither happened.  Stayed up till 5am and slept till 10:30 which is unheard of.  Then of course decided today was the day to Henna my roots.  Thankfully I froze a batch (first time) so it was quick and easy.  Maybe I will make another batch this weekend to freeze.  First of course I must decide which Henna I will use; can't decide if I will stick to the usual Rajasthani or if I will try Jamilla.  For those of you that read this (nobody so far though) have you tried either and what do you think? I like that the Jamilla has such quick dye release but a little nervous if there is a big color difference between the two.

Well this was short but at least I feel like I accomplished something by writing a little today.  I promise one day (hopefully soon) this blog will be worth checking into at least once a week.  My hope is to begin adding recipes, DIY info and linking to other blogs I enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment